Monday 2 August 2010

How cute are these two?

Summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all's right with the world. ~Ada Louise Huxtable

These have seriously got to be two of the cutest kids ever - I could just eat them up! It was so great to meet up with my old Sparrow Lake Camp and kitchen staff buddy Jenn and capture her two adorable children! Just another day of adventures in the farm lands and wheat fields! Thanks Jenn for coming to Cookstown and bringing those two little munchkins of yours!
5
Tai - what a character, full of spirit and fun!
And Addison I could take home with me she is so darn cute!
7
ahhhh, Canadian summers - how I love thee...
3
Yipeeeeeeee
6
Lovin' the maple keys!
2
Sibling cuddles
4
See - I told ya, SERIOUSLY cute! I can't wait to go through this whole session of photos - but wanted to share a few first. Jenn, I will be in touch when the rest are ready and on my web.

No comments: