Monday 23 November 2009

Jenkins Family of Five!!!

http://www.zoeheatherington.blogspot.com
Just for this morning I won't wash clothes, instead we will watch your favourite cartoon.
Just for this morning I won't wash dishes, instead we will colour together.
Just for this afternoon I won't watch my soaps; instead we will go to the park and feed the ducks.
Just for this afternoon you and I will snuggle up on the couch and watch a favorite movie and eat popcorn.
Just for tonight I will let you help me fix dinner and I won't yell at you for making a mess.
Just for tonight I won't yell when you splash water all over the bathroom floor.
Just for tonight when I tuck you into bed and we snuggle together to read your favorite story I will hold you a little tighter and a little longer and Thank God for giving you to me.
~ by Misty J. Eades
There is no doubt I have some beautiful and charming faces passing in front of my camera...I am very lucky and thankful for that - and here is a family that emulates just that! I had the gorgeous Ronan in my studio last year when he was just a few weeks old - still some of my favourite images are of him sleeping. One year later and I had the entire Jenkins gang (the new, larger and more improved studio couldn't have come at a better time)
3
What a wonderful big brother Luke is - and the image of his father (lucky guy right Andrew!!)
5
'Big-Blue-Eyes' Eva is one gorgeous girl just bursting with personality
4

And then little, adorable Ronan - who is not so little anymore! I just laugh when I see this picture of him in complete hysterics! "Rascal" is right!
7
And what I loved the most about this session was just the pure love these three children all had for each other. I made my heart smile and I can only hope my babies end up like that too!
6b
Thank you Lucy, Andrew and the gang for the fun! xox

No comments: