Wednesday 18 November 2009

Finally...THE NEW STUDIO!!! Photos...

http://www.zoeheatherington.blogspot.com
What a dream-come-true to finally have my own little studio. Seperate from the house. I don't have to clean the entire house before clients come. I don't have to set up, take down, set up again when people come to stay. I don't have to work around a bed, dresser, sloped celings, etc. I don't have to worry about my kids running in and out and messing it up or taking my props! Yup - it's pretty sweet! It's been getting a baptism of fire lately too - which is fabulous - keep the business coming my way! I had a studio open night which went very well and I hope things continue down the road to success! Thank you everyone!!!
1
Its hard to beat ikea for shelving and simple decorations!
2
Ok, have to paint the space toybox - but we'll get there...
4
Black backdrop down, roll down the white to use, then roll back up again for black- what magic!
5
Had to display some of my work - yes, Emma and Jack got pride of place (and sizing of canvas, but c'mon, they're great models - and they're my babies!)
6

8
A few added accents
9

3
Thanks for visiting - hope to see you here again soon!

No comments: