Sunday 8 November 2009

Boys, boys, boys...

It's true what they say - slugs and snails and puppy dog tails...boys are a different breed than girls from day one! Take Jack - Mr. No Fear - jumps into every mud puddle, happily picks up and brings you spiders, slugs and any sort of creepy crawly...climbs up everything and proceeds to leap off it. He is a disaster waiting to happen. My first visit with him to Emergency the nurses told me this would be the first of many bumps and bruises our little boy would encounter in his life. It's true - everytime I look at Jack he has a new bump on his head or cut on his face. Collecting him from nursery the other day this is the face we came across. (note caked blood in hair and up his nose) That's our Jack! And I just can't kiss him enough!! http://www.zoeheatherington.blogspot.com
jacks
Emma and Jack playing "Jack in the Box" - Jack obviously not to happy about sharing his box! Emma screaming with delight as she does often!
ejs
It is so wonderful to have my own models for photographs at my disposal! I was asked by Melissa of Fenway and Moose (designer of children's products) to take some product photos for their website. Well, lucky for me Emma was happy and willing that day to model - it was a good pay off as I promised her a big trike ride to the park afterwards!
s

No comments: