Monday 9 November 2009

Engagement - Autumn Lovin'

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally

How delighted am I to have the opportunity to photograph Nicole and Andrew's wedding next year. Ok, I admit, I'm nervous, but ultimately, incredibly excited! So as a warm up for all of us, we took on some engagement photos this weekend. After days and days of RAIN, the clouds cleared and the sun broke through to an absolutely gorgeous Autumn day. THANK YOU MOTHER NATURE!!! http://zoeheatherington.blogspot.com/

7
Hello...how gorgeous is Nicole - I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress! 8

11c
There's something about this shot, the sun
and the look on their faces that I just ADORE!
10
Love does not consist of gazing at each other,
but in looking together in the same direction.
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery
3a
Thank you Nicole and Andrew! It was great fun and I hope
you enjoyed it as much as I did.. (even you Andrew!!)

No comments: