Tuesday 28 June 2011

My crazy bunch

“Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give to them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.”
~Rosaleen Dickson

Finally - 13 months later and I've managed to get a family photo. Ok, so there have been a few before - but Ben was basically thrown in as an afterthought - still in jammies or half asleep. Now that he has developed into himself, has his own little personality and is making himself heard amongst the Heatherington trio - I figured it was time to get in front of the camera with my gang. This is us...never a dull moment, always chasing our tails, peace and quiet a thing of the past and I wouldn't have it any other way! I look at my 3 and think "wow, I MADE you - now I have to raise you into clever, kind and happy children - who also like to have a laugh, be silly and most importantly love each other. I am so proud of each of them - Emma for her strong willed spirit and determination. Riding her bike with no stabilizers, getting her 10 metre swim badge and finishing P1 - she is growing up...and Jack, the sweetest, funniest little rascal who loves to dance, smile, cuddle and wreck things. And finally my baby boy Ben - who is showing his stubborn streak already but it mischievious (climbing into the dishwasher, throwing things into the toilet and jumping into the paddling pool after drying off from it and getting dressed...) He makes me smile to no end. This is my family.

2s
...ooh, and of course we can't forget Jesse - sure, she wouldn't let us anyway!
1s

No comments: