Sunday 12 June 2011

It's double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins. ~Author Unknown
A beautiful, summery day (very rare in this part of the word), a very good friend of mine and her two adorable twins...ahh the fun! Dara and Grace are best buds of my children , they will soon be starting nursery with Jack and I'm sure they think of me as a part of the furniture now! What a pleasure to spend the morning with them at the park, playing and clicking away. I look at the pair of them and think how wonderful it must be for twins to have that special bond. I always thought I'd love to have twins and although I can see how challenging it is (two newborns, two teething, two potty training, and the list goes on...) I still think raising twins and experiencing that unique relationship must be so amazing.
Here they are - Dara and Grace - friends for life
30
Dara - with the most amazing curly hair, gorgeous blue eyes and the absolute IMAGE of his daddy - mannerisms too!
31
Peek-a-boo Grace - with her bright blue eyes, beautiful blonde hair and of course, her beloved monkey!
7
I may be a twin but I'm one of a kind. ~Author Unknown
2b
And here she is - Mother of twins, children's story-teller extraodinaire and a truly fab friend and neighbour. Thanks Elaine!
14

No comments: