Monday 1 November 2010

Wedded Bliss....Tohill and Devlin style!

Today I will marry my friend,
the one I will live with, dream with and love.
I take you to be my husband/wife.
From this day forward I will cherish you,
I will look with joy down the path of our tomorrow's
knowing we will walk it together side by side,
hand in hand and heart to heart.


Nicole and Andrew Tohill - what a fabulous couple to have as my first experience photographing a wedding! First of all - WOW Nicole - you are GORGEOUS - and Andrew - you don't scrub up too bad either. The day was perfect - the lashing rain from the day before dried up, the wedding party and guests all looked fabulous and were absolutely amazing, the church was incredible and the reception grounds were breathtaking. What a wonderful experience and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! (Though it was a well deserved glass of wine that night!)

Well done Nicole for hiking though the mucky ground in your FAB stilettos to let me get some river shots...
cs
Absolutely stunning...
as
bs
I love this one -
ds
love. pure and simple.
fs
hcs
sweetest flowergirls ever!
es
The beauties...
ibs
Four Tohill brothers (and a Devlin...)
I'm sure there was a lot of mischief in the Tohill house growing up
gbs
I DO
ks
what an amazing venue
js
Thank you Nicole and Andrew for this incredible opportunity and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

No comments: