Monday 29 November 2010

McDowell Treasures...

“The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him.”
It is getting close to Christmas - there is snow on the ground, we have our tree up, the kids are singing carols and I am crazy busy with photo sessionss, orders and packaging. Whew! I love this time of year and I LOVE photographing such amazing families! Such as these - I couldn't narrow down to only a few for the sneak peek - so many great ones! And so many more to come so thank you Coirle and Nick for coming by and being "up" for anything (right Nick...)
How sweet is Henry with his new sister Molly
ab
Something about the look on his face here makes my heart melt
cb
Best, best, cutest baby!!!
db
Gorgeous family
ea
And of course a cheeky smile too....
fa
"peek-a-boo"
ga
A real joy - two fabulous children.
bb
The rest will follow on my web in a week or so. Enjoy so far.....

No comments: