Friday 29 October 2010

Ten tiny little fingers that always want to play,
That never stop exploring the wonder of today.
Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start,
Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.
-- Author Unknown


I couldn't ask for a more cooperative, ADORABLE and perfect little model than baby Imogen. At 7 months she did everything and more that I wanted! I just loved doing these photos and it has been pretty easy to find "keepers" - they basically all are! Joanne and Nial are very lucky to have this little girl and I know how much they absolutely adore her. What a sweetheart!
2
Something about this pose I adore...
5b
...and baby makes three...
17
Imogen even knows how to pose discretely!
28b
"you lookin' at me?"
6
Thank you so much Joanne and Nial for bringing your gorgeous daughter to the studio - the rest of your gallery will be ready shortly. :)

No comments: