Wednesday 23 June 2010

Double Trouble - double CUTENESS!

It's double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins. ~Author Unknown
And I would say this mummy and daddy know all about the double giggles and double trouble with these two absolutely adorable boys! Conor and Rory made sure I was getting my daily workout with all of their activity during this photo session. What fun they must have together. I always thought it would be so lovely to have twins...but I do appreciate it is a lot of work too. What a wonderful relationship twins must have with one another - and a joy to watch it develop as they grow...
Rory's giggles....
2
Conor's wiggles...
3
The happy - and busy - family
1b
These two brothers do not seem to stop!
10
As I said - absolutely adorable!
9b
Thank you Jenny and Paul for the opportunity to capture you and your sweet boys! The rest to follow shortly on my web.

No comments: