Thursday 17 June 2010

Annabel and a gorgeous Belfast garden...

When I looked up the meaning of the name Annabel (I'm always interested in name meanings...) I found it meant "easy to love" - well, let me tell you - look at this little sweetheart and you will know she was given a very appropriate name. Annabel certainly is easy to love - she was full of character and spark and I thoroughly enjoyed this session and meeting her and her wonderful family!
16 months and between bum shuffling, crawling and walking! There were very few "still" moments here.
6
Doting mummy and daddy
7b

3
What a cutie
10
...and of course she also likes climbing...
2
Yup - Annabel sure is easy to love
1
Thank you Andrea and James for giving me the opportunity to capture your lovely family - the rest of the gallery will follow shortly.

No comments: