Friday 23 April 2010

My baby just turned 4!!!

A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend. ~Author Unknown
22s
I can't believe Emma just turned four - and all the memories of her birth and her as a newborn have come flooding back the closer I get to this next birth. And she is getting so "mature". She makes me laugh so hard sometimes - especially when I say things differenlty because of my Canadian accent "that's not how you say it Mummy, are you confused?" Or my personal favourite is when I try to correct her tenses and she replies -"that's just because your Canadian". She has an answer for everything. She was thrilled to be centre of attention at her party and get all dressed up. As exhausting as it was to throw a party for 20 children a week before giving birth, it was well worth it to see the fun she had...and when I asked her what her favourite part was? Having everyone sing happy birthday to her. My baby.
24s
With her best buddy Jack...
23s
Even daddys enjoy a bounce on the bouncy castle!
25s
And my big girl is now ready to have another little brother or sister to love and care for...only two more days to go and we meet the newest addition to our Heatherington clan-CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments: