Tuesday 4 May 2010

My Beautiful Boy Ben

Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.~ Elizabeth Stone

I must say, although it is busy in our house, it is so completely wonderful to have a newborn here again. Of course I would have been thrilled with either gender, but I really am pleased we have another boy - a playmate for Jack and Emma is delighted just to have a baby to look after -so everyone is a winner. It's amazing - number three and I still cannot stop looking at Ben and how absolutely perfect he is. I am so lucky and blessed to have three beautiful, healthy and happy children and three children just seems to "complete" our family nicely.
8bs
Ok, biased - but what a GORGEOUS baby!!!!
7as
I thought it would be so wonderful to have my own newborn to practice all of my newborn photos with - BOY, it's hard work - feeeding, getting him to sleep, then cleaning up the wee, then the poop, then feeding and back to sleep, then positioning, getting to sleep, repositioning, feeding, back to sleep - I need a sleep myself after it all!!!
6as
The doting big sis. I think Ben is the image of Emma as a newborn with the fine features - tiny nose and rosebud lips...
3as
Jack is very exciting about BABY BEN - his bud! I can't believe how huge Jack now looks (my little baby Jack is not a baby anymore - boohoo!!!)
2as
Peaceful at last! WHEW!
5as
Ben found his thumb in hospital but has since traded it in for his dodi - taking after his big bro!
1bs
"What are you doing to me now mom?!?"
4bs
I just hope these days don't go by too quickly...

No comments: