Thursday 1 April 2010

The "Famously Bright" Clara

A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.
~Irish Saying

So, I am now officially on photoshoot Maternity "Break". I am still processing photos and madly trying to get through orders before the babe enters our world, but I know now I simply cannot do any more photoshoots for the next little while. Bending, sitting, moving, playing, it is all a bit of a struggle these days...But luckily I am taking this break on a fabulous note - with the gorgeous, spirited and sweet little Clara. Apparently the name Clara in Latin means "famously bright". I think it is a beautiful name and really suits this little bright spark! Her smiles just brightened me up and no doubt do the same to her parents on a regular basis! Thank you Maria for bringing your little angel to my studio and I hope to see the adorable Theo in there not long from now! Enjoy your sneak peek...the rest will follow shortly...

5

1b

2

3

4

1 comment:

Kara said...

Holy cow!! She is adorable. I just love all your bright beautiful colors Zoe. .:D