Sunday 30 August 2009

O'Neills - bigger, more active - and more of them...

I took some photos of the adorable O'Neill twins several months ago. Now they are moving around and as gorgeous as ever! I was asked to take some photos of them with their cousins and grandparents as they were all together a few weekends ago. Here is a "snapshot" of some of the individual shots captured (wow, not easy keeping 7 under 7 in one spot for a group shot!)
Serious fabulous eyes Dara!
2
Another set of amazing eyes from Grace
1b
Just loving Leo's hair - gorgeous!
5
A rally driver in the making Felix?
6b
This shot puts a smile on my face - it is filled with such happiness!
3
These two girls were my helpers - they posed themselves showing great creativity and ingenuity. Do we have future models here?
4
Thanks O'Neills - the rest on my website soon!

No comments: