Thursday 13 August 2009

The beautiful "you should be in pictures" Sproules...

It was with absolute pleasure to have the chance to photograph my "bestest" friend in the world with her most gorgeous family ever. Jeannine and I have been buds since the start of University several (ok, many) years ago where we both met her now hubby, Daryl. Amazingly we both had gorgeous little girls the same year followed by adorable little baby brothers. Seeing our girls "joined-at-the-hip" this summer as Jeannine and I once were just melted my heart. (Though, I hope they don't get into the same mischief we once did - haha!) Soon enough, our boys will be the same and we will always look forward and treasure our limited, though special times together each summer. Thank you Sproule family for your valued friendship and love.



3

10

7b

4s

1

2c

No comments: