Sunday 18 August 2013

The gorgeous Laura and Glen

I love you more than ever, more than time and more than love
I love you more than money and more than the stars above
Love you more than madness, more than waves upon the sea
Love you more than life itself, you mean that much to me

Ever since you walked right in, the circle’s been complete
I’ve said goodbye to haunted rooms and faces in the street
To the courtyard of the jester which is hidden from the sun
I love you more than ever and I haven’t yet begun

                                                                               ~Bob Dylan 

Meet this stunning couple - Laura and Glen.  I was honoured to photograph their wedding in the Spring and what a gorgeously perfect day it was.  The sun was shining, location idylic, everyone was smiling and the bride and groom looked beautiful and so totally in love.   What an enjoyable day for me, especially considering neither the bride nor the groom were too shy in front of the camera - it all just came naturally - they way I like it!  One of the weddings in which I came away wishing I could stay longer - I could feel I was leaving just as the real fun was about to begin.  Mr and Mrs Adamson, I wish you a lifetime of luck, love and happiness.  Thank you for having me be a part of your special day!  

No comments: