Sunday 14 April 2013

Presenting the amazingly talented Jane Bailey...

As I enter into the world of Irish dancing with Emma, I am amazed and overwhelmed at the dedication, skill and talent in this area of dance.  The commitment is phenomenal - from classes and rehearsals to competitions and feis (is it feises, feis' ??)  It is amazing to watch these small girls (down to age 3) kicking and bouncing away (I'm sure there are more technical terms, but I don't kneo them yet...)  So, it was with great pleasure to take some official photos for the wonderfully talented and absolutely gorgeous Jane Bailey.  Doesn't she look amazing. The wig takes some gettting used to, but it's part of the art.  After the photos, Jane kindly treated us all to a dance (or reel or jig...) and wow was it fantastic.  Emma was in awe (as were we all)  And Emma, in turn treated us to her easy reel.  So, if this is anywhere near where Emma will end up in 10 years time, I would be delighted and incredibly proud - as I know Jane's mum Claire and whole family are!  Congratualtions Jane!



samplesmall

No comments: