Sunday 15 January 2012

Two adorable brothers...

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown
And how true is this quote in our house right now with the Superhero obsession going on with my kids - well, mostly Jack, but he's dragging everyone else with him! But onto two other boys...
The Cheung brother are two of the most adorable little boys ever. I could just eat them up and they reminded me so much of my boys - the older, more petite, sensitive yet playful one and the younger big bruiser of the family. I loved how they interacted with one another and the bond that is building into what will inevitably be a close and long lasting realtionship of brotherly love. It was so wonderful to meet these two sparks and their fab parents.
Absolute perfection in cuteness!
8
-Funky hair and dimples to die for!
17
The big boy with the big brown eyes...
21

No comments: