Wednesday 11 January 2012

Quirky Weddings

I have been featured on this week's Quirky Weddings newsletter. How exciting. And this is what they had to say...

Zoe Heatherington Photography


Vibrant Photography

Couples! Choose a wedding photographer you connect with personally. I'm always saying it, but it's true. They're right there with you all day so you need someone who makes you feel confident and puts you at ease. When I think of my first meeting with Zoe, it was her personal energy that stood out. She is engaging, vibrant and fun. I can imagine my guests enjoying her photographing them. Couples she's worked with always comment on how accurately she caught the feeling of the event. Find out for yourself...

ds

Check it out - it's a great resource for anyone getting married!
www.quirkyweddings.co.uk

No comments: