Tuesday 16 February 2010

More Gorgeousness...

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

I am just lovin' the gorgeousness that has been in my studio this past weekend! This was quite an impromptu photoshoot - but Karen and Damian were up with their two most adorable children and asked if I could fit them in on Valentines Day - How could I pass up having these two to photograph!!!

Emer has got to be one of the most beautiful girls ever - and she was a complete natural in front of the camera - can I have this one on my wall??
5
And so loving to her little brother James - just adorable!!!
2
Another set of AMAZINGLY big blue eyes!
1
Although James wans't quite the "poser" Emer was, he is still absolutely "eatable"!!!
6
Look at this pair - have you ever?!? Obvioulsy great parenting!!!
3
And the little doll again - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!!! A Personal Fav!!!
4
Thanks Karen and Damian for letting me play with your babies! ABSOLUTE PLEASURE
(And Elaine for playing with mine at the same time...)

No comments: