Tuesday 23 February 2010

Hurson Family...

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family:
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Ok, I'll be honest - I was a bit apprehensive about this family photoshoot of 13. I was hoping for outdoor shots, but the extreme weather conditions in Belfast forced us into the studio - and I was not sure it could accommodate 13!!! Luckily my family were in Portstewart so the Hurson clan could congregate in my house while I snapped away! And with all of the different photo combinations, I think it worked brilliantly! So, thank you to all of the Hursons for your open mindedness and fabulous spirit!

The adorable Miss Mia was a complete natural in front of the camera!
7
And this is where the Hurson story began...
3b
Small world - another St. Malachy's boy!2
4
6
Sibling love - it's the best! I love this moment...
5b
The rest of your photos to follow soon on my website!!!

No comments: