Sunday 19 August 2012

Take me home
Country roads
to the place
I belong ~John Denver
 They say home is where the heart is, and I certainly agree. I huge part of my heart will always reside in Canada. One month of family, friends, fun, sun, beaches, parties, "rockets", pool parties, sun cream/glasses/dresses, reminiscing, laughing, teaching my kids all that is Canadian (eh?)and generally enjoying being home. Thanks for the memories... s1 s4 s3 s2 s9 s8 s7 s5 s6
 Installment one of Our Great Canadian Summer 2012 Edition. I took so many pics and this set needed to come first. We love and miss you all Mom, Jody, Jason, Patsy, Daniel, Ashley and even Noka. xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Zoe, they're lovely photos of you all. I'm sure it's hard, eh, but hope it's not too difficult to be away from family/friends.

See you soon,

Orla.

K Grew said...

Just love these pictures and we miss you all so much already! So so hard to say goodbye. Can't wait to see more pics. Oh...and....Noka misses the kids too!