Friday 4 February 2011

Birthday boy Jack - 3 fabulous years today!

You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

My hero Jack - he makes me smile with his cheeky grin, heart-melting eyes, his never-ending amounts of enery, the witty little things he comes out with and his forever cuddles. He is 3 today. I remember him in my tummy and the day he was born. His first tooth (bottom left), his first steps (on the beach in Kerry), his first scar (split his forehead at the dentists) and his first word (ball). Since then he has grown into such a funny little character and the most lovable boy ever. Joack I ADORE you - everyone does and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS BOY! Love you forever, xoxox

jacks

js

s15

s1
Please don't grow up too quicly my son...

No comments: