Saturday 4 September 2010

Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring - quite often the hard way." ~ Pamela Dugdale
And I would say the McLaughlin clan are no different - in the short time I had with them I saw the love and fondness they had for one another, the fun and excitment they share together and yes sometimes it was the hard way! Little Felix certainly was smothered with cuddles from Lucia and Leo! They are a happy bunch and the session was quite simply - fun, relaxed and with 3 gorgeous children, pretty easy work!
4
Happy little Felix...LOVE those curls!
1
The beautiful and very smiley Lucia...
2
And finally, Leo the stunner with those awesome eyes! I love this shot - I think he was about to grab me - or maybe the camera...)
3
Thank you McLaughlins and the rest of your gallery will be ready for you on my website shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zoe we love them!! thanks a million they are amazing. Cant wait to see the others!! speak soon
Carolee