Friday 5 March 2010

Mom is coming to town...

We are all so happy that my mom is flying over after the baby is born that I had to share it!!! I know how much the kids will enjoy having her here to visit and I certainly will! Plus, what a great opportunity to meet baby number 3...oh and maybe do some shopping...So, in light of that I wanted to share some recent photos of the kids for her and my dad to enjoy! They do grow so quick!
Jack not so much upset at Emma's kiss but at me for taking away his "dodi"
14s
Since Emma saw the photos of Emer in the tutu, she has been at me to have her own tutu photoshoot - so here is our little model...
15s
Not at all shy in front of the camera...
16s
Can't wait to see you Mom! xoxox

1 comment:

K Grew said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU TOO!!!!!
XOXOXOXO