Wednesday 23 December 2009

Three angles for Christmas...

What a wonderful and beautiful family the McCrorys are! So relaxed, fun and did I mention BEAUTIFUL??? Just look at these three girls - hard to take a bad photo of either of them - just stunning (Mark you watch out when these three get older - I've already got Jack lined up for a date!!!)
How adorable is the littlest angel Aisling???
9
And Emily the middle angel...
5
It seems like just yesterday that Naoise was a babe - but what a stuning angel she is growing up to be...
4
Little baby toes - I just love them!
7b
If I have freedom in my love,
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above,
Enjoy such liberty.
~Richard Lovelace

2
The whole gang...
12
Thank you to the McCrory family. Good luck Nuala and Mark on your next adventure to Oz!!! Look forward to seeing you all when you return.

No comments: