Sunday 4 October 2009

Autumn has hit Belfast!

Ok, so summer really is my favourite season - I love the sun, the warmth and spending long days outside. But next to summer, it is hard to beat the beauty of Autumn. The beautiful colours - leaves on the ground, warm and cozy clothes, and I finally get to break out and buy this year's black boot (always something to look forward to!!!) The H'ton family had a lovely day at the river today and the weather was just beautiful!
Self timed portrait One...(try to smile Emma, please....and Jack no objecting because we removed your dodi for this shot)
4a
My little poser...
2a
Jesse loves this place - sticks to swim for, jumping off a cliff - other dogs to sniff at - what more could a dog ask for?
7a
Skip to the loo my darling (which I really wish we'd done before the "accident" - lucky for the long skirt and wellies!)
1a
To think...about 5 years ago John proposed to me in this exact spot - and here we are today!)
3a

No comments: