Monday 20 August 2012

We Are Family!

Heidi, forever my cous and a half - we may be cousins but also the best of friends. We have gone though so much together - as children doing our Christmas Eve gift exchanges, years of Sparrow Lake Camp memories, high school antics, University meet ups (I'll pack the pleather), good times in Australia (even if there weren't enough stars...), "studying" together at U of T and many many more. Now we have the joy of creating new memories in the summers on our much needed and anticipated girlie get togethers and with our families. I love watching my children bonding with the children of the people closest to me. Heid, you are one of a kind and I am so lucky to have you as one of my much loved cousins and closest friends. Love you! 
This must be Russell's "do I have to?" kiss 3
 Ellen is like looking at Heidi as a child! 1
 Russell - Jack's buddy with the most adorably crazy hair! 2
 I love this O'Gorman family moment 4
 Two cutie pies having fun
 6
Missing you all!
5

No comments: