Monday 27 August 2012

Cutie Mr. Connor

Don't be dismayed at goodbyes, a farewell is necessary before you can meet again and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. ~ Richard Bach

I hadn't seen Teresa in ages.  We were great friends in University, shared many a good time together and stayed in contact ever since.  She visited me in Ireland and we have met up now and again when I return home in the summers, but the past few years have been busy and for one reason or another we had not seen each other.  Well, I'm so glad we made up for it this summer - we saw each other a good bit and it was so wonderful.  Teresa is just so natural.  So easy to be around, chatty, happy and damn her, she looks amazing!  Now she has an adorable little boy, Connor, who is the light of her and Greg's life.  He is one little sweetheart and I loved getting to spend time with the whole Stratsmaa family.  Until next summer...

Isn't he just the sweetest! 1
I LOVE the expression...
4
 Motherly love
 2b 
 Gorgeous family...and more to come soon...
  7
Even a bit grumpy, Connor is still adorable! 5

No comments: