Sunday 22 August 2010

The Robinsons in Full Force!

Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future. ~Gail Lumet Buckley

What an honour to be able to photograph my family this summer...my cousins and their families. And what fine models they make - sure we had to make loads of silly faces, noises and actions, but it was well worth it and a good laugh for all those involved!
Here is the beautiful Hannah - with a strong will to match those strong, gorgeous eyes...
1
and the sweet Mya who is always a pleasure to be around...
18
My gorgeous and amazing cousin Brady with her gang...
13
Madeline with another set of awesone eyes!
26
I cannot get enough of this photo - apparently Emily prefers it in the nude! But check out that priceless expressions - what a cutie!
20
Ethan, Sydney and Ben who needed no coaxing to pose and have some fun!
34
My cousin Lyndsay who is serioulsy the fittest girl I know with her clan...
39
And finally the entire Robinson offspring. I love the sense of love and closeness these cousins all have with one another. It's hard to beat your family when it comes to love and friendship!
40

No comments: