Friday 6 August 2010

Lil and her lil' girlies!

Laughter is an instant vacation. ~Milton Berle

Well then I sure had a vacation with the Prokupeks! Here are three of my most favourite photogenic girls! It is always guaranteed a bit of fun and a laugh when I spend time with Lil, Autumn and Georgia. Lil, it was so great to spend time with you this summer and capture your fabulous girls. I only wish we could do it more often...but until next summer....
3
Autumn - last year she was my most commented photograph by far - everyone loves "the girl with the curls"
9
Cutie-pie Georgia - such a sweetheart
2
The three muskateers!
8b
I think this one was when I was trying to hum Lady Gaga (ahh, the things the photographer does to entertain young and old alike!)
6
Best buds for life...
5b

No comments: