Sunday 15 November 2009

Two gorgeous girls!!!

A baby girl...one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in your world today. -- Author Unknown

I had the pleasure of the Richmond girls in my studio - my first official "new studio" portraits and what fabulous girls they were. It was about a year ago when I took photos of Anna when she was just a little babe and look at what a great big girl she is now! And now also a big sister to the
beautiful Eva. http://www.zoeheatherington.blogspot.com
3
Eva was the best model ever!
What a treat to have her in front of the camera!
6
And the Amazing Anna - It seems like just yesterday she was
posing bare-bummed with her cousins for what is still
one of my favourite photos yet!
1
Thank you Katherine for bringing your girls to me -
you have such a lovely family and it was a joy to capture their unique personalities!
5b

No comments: