Wednesday 18 November 2009

The Beautiful Shannon Family!!

http://zoeheatherington.blogspot.com/
I guess that I can hold you
one more time before you grow.
And tell you that I love you
so that you will always know.
Please let me tie your shoe again.
One day you'll tie your own.
And when you think back to this time
I hope it's love I've shown.
Can I help you put your coat on?
Can I please cut up your meat?
Can I pull you in the wagon?
Can I pick you out a treat?
Tonight could I please wash your hair?
Can I put toys in the bath?
Can I help you count your small ten toes
before I teach you math?
Please let me help you up the hill.
while you're still too small to climb.
And let me read you stories
while you're young and have the time.
So will you let me carry you?
One day you'll walk alone.
I cannot bear to miss one day
from now until you've grown

What a gorgeous family I had in the studio this past weekend. Rebecca was so full of spirit and character I laughed almost the whole time! Thank you for choosing me to capture the love and fun you all share!

4
Such an amazing little spirit...
13b

5

1
LOVE LOVE LOVE that family photo!
16

No comments: