Friday 4 September 2009

Palonen Portraits

Another fabulous session in the fields behind my parents' place. Just a magical location and I am thrilled with how some of the shots turned out here. It does help to have fantastic subjects. Marcia and I lived together many a day ago (let's not mention how many, it may age us!) and how we have all "matured" since then (well, sort of, right Marcia!) Anyways, a wonderful friend and her gorgeous family. Watching them interact was beautiful as there was such love and fun together.
6
Something about this photo I just adore - caught in the bond of sisterly love.
3
Lots of fun had in the barley fields!
5
What an absolute angel...
4
Love this "pose" of the girls ~are we all looking, are we all smiling?
7b
Loving parents lead to loving families...
2
Thanks for letting me into your world...

No comments: