Wednesday 2 September 2009

my baby is growing up...

It seems like only yesterday that my gorgeous little girl was born. She is quick as a whip, funny as can be, loves musicals, can be stubborn and hard-headed, and absolutely amazing! Yesterday began a new chapter in her busy life. She woke at 5:30 am overly excited to put on her school uniform and start "nursery school". Because her dad and I were both working, a bus collected her from nursery and brought her to her daycare centre. A long and very busy day and she loved every minute of it! She chose her new school shoes because they looked like Dorothy's (Wizard of Oz) and apparently was clicking her heels together at school reciting "there's no place like home", having all the staff in stitches. That's my baby and I absolutely adore her!
3a
2
my wonderful family...
1a
A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. ~Author Unknown

No comments: