Wednesday 24 August 2011

I love this family toooo much!

"See you and me have a better time than most can dream of, better than the best, so we can pull on through, whatever tears at us, whatever holds us down, and if nothing can be done, we'll make the best of what's around."
-Dave Matthews Band
I read this and immediately thought of the Sproules. Jeannine, Daryl, Ella and Lucas. Such a positive family unit. Jeannine - my best buddy - we've been through the best of times together, had many a laugh and shared so many amazing life experiences together (university, roomies, travelling, families and everything in between - many unmentionable here!) We were "attached at the hip" and the only thing that could seperate us was my move to Ireland but although the hips may be temporarily severed, they reattach easily every summer - as do our daughters' Emma and Ella and our sons', Jack and Lucas. It is so incredible to see our little ones sharing the fun we do and developing a bond that is still so special to us. Jeannine and Daryl just celebrated their 10 year anniversary (in style in Peru!) and what a solid couple they are - I remember when they met in university and everyone knew they were a match made in heaven (or was it the John...) Now their family is complete with Ella and Lucas and the four of them are just the best! It was an absolute pleasure to take these photos and capture the fun and love they all have for one another. It did help that the lighting was perfect and their backyard location idyllic. I'm already looking forward to seeing them again next summer. "I've learned that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance."
7
The gorgeous Ella - where she got her white-blonde hair and blue eyes is a mystery to me - but wow, what a stunner! And her and Emma are to cute to watch...
4
Lucas whose cheeks I could seriously squish all day. Amazingly big brown eyes I could sink into and the best little mop of curly hair - he and Jack are a hoot together.
3
Sibling fun - they're lucky to have eachother, buddies for life.
6
TOOOOOOO adorable you are!
11
A future heartbreaker...
10
Miss you and love you always and if I think too much about it, I'll start to cry - so that's me finished here! Enjoy!

No comments: