Tuesday 7 June 2011

Christenings, communions and family reunions!

God grant your little one
All the blessing of His gentle love

In one weekend I was busy with 4 photoshoots - two First Holy Communions, one baby Christening and a family reunion. It was hectic, but so wonderful to meet so many interesting families...I love just stepping behind the camera to see how everyone interacts and celebrates "famiy" in their own unique way. This family was one I had photographed before, so it was such a pleasure to be able to come back a year later to see the gang again - the growing gang! Annabel was only just on her feet when I had first met her, and now here she is cuddling with her gorgeous little brother, Robert.
34
I just love how Annabel is helping Robert fix his socks.
37b
And Robert - the boy of the day - enjoying his last few minutes in his gown!
21
Adorable cousin Emily Jane with her amazing blue eyes twinkling away!
17

No comments: