Thursday 12 May 2011

My Sweet One Year Old, Ben

To become a mother is one of life’s greatest blessings. It is a lifelong event that forever changes you. Becoming a mother changes your heart, your thoughts, and your actions. However, you may soon wish you had a few extra hands. And I certainly wish I did have more hands...Wow, 3 is busy! But how lucky I am to have this gorgeous, sweet, happy little boy in my life. I just cannot believe a year has passed since Ben was born. Each morning, he actually looks older than the last. SLOW DOWN!!! I was on a much needed holiday over Ben's big day, but thankfully he didn't really mind - he was showered with love and celebrations with his cousins and family in Kerry. Look at these cheeks...I could kiss them all day - if he would only sit still long enough!
ben1s
My Sweet, smiling, baby boy Ben - into everything and making life even more crazy than it already was - and I wouldn;t change it for the world!
benjos
Happy 1 year Ben - you light up my every day

No comments: