Sunday 8 May 2011

Boys will be boys

“One of the best things in the world to be is a boy; it requires no experience, but needs some practice to be a good one"

Having both a daughter and two sons has helped me to realize the complete difference between boys and girls even before they are born! My son can't help but throw, bash and stomp things. He finds dirt, scrapes and mischief without even looking for it. He is happiest outside, can easily entertain himself and loves cars, trucks and superheroes. We have not put this upon him - this is within him. But along with this, he is more sensitive than my daughter and gives me more cuddles. He tells me daily that he loves me of his own free will and speaks as though everyone he meets is his friend. Boys are fabulous!

So, I was thrilled to meet this adorable boy. The "cool as a cucumber" Ty O'Neill. Mum and I worked our buts off to produce the smiles - but he was far too cool for our silliness! Oh, but how could you resist such an absolutely GORGEOUS boy?

1

2

3b

4b

5

No comments: