Thursday 21 June 2012

Trisha and Paul Houston

It's a beautiful night, We're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes, Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you.  ~Bruno Mars


What an absolutely beautiful wedding...every detail was seen to - from the fabulous sweetie table for the kids to the wonderful band to the gorgeous dresses for the girls and of course the devine Bride and Groom themselves.  It must have been the worst June day in the history of time - gale winds, cold and rain.  But that didn't stop Trisha and Paul from making their day perfect.  I really enjoyed myself and was overwhelmed by how welcoming and lovely these people were.  I was honoured to be a part of their special day.  I wish them all the best for their future.

 Braving the crazy weather on the beach...just fabulous!
 

s3
A few nerves...a lot of love s2
 The lovely newlyweds
s4

s1
 Two very special little girls
 s6
And a little of Trisha's characther - what a girl! s5

No comments: