Sunday 20 February 2011

A piece of our February...

Although we have some wonderful paintings in the house - this is one of my favourites. I was so excited to get it framed and put on the wall. Emma's Primary One masterpeice of her family. I love it - and quite proud of the detail such as Daddy's green eyes -albeit below his nose..This is us through her 4 year old eyes.
pic
And our happy chappy Ben. SOOOO cudly and kissable!
hats
Speaking of kissable - I love when these two get along (though it is usually to cause mischief together - such as this time in the bath when they chose to pour all our shampoos into the water and turn on the jets. Holy Bubbles! )
bathkisss
Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world. ~Virgil A. Kraft
Ahh, the first bloom of the season - a bright pink bud in our back garden. Temperatures are slowly rising (it was 13 yesterday and sun shining!) the dafffodils are sprouting and it is beginning to feel a bit like spring is around the corner. Finally. I LOVE SPRING IN BELFAST!
flower

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Emma's artwork...it is brilliant! I love Ben's gorgeous and kissable lips..can't wait to kiss him! I love to see Emma and Jack loving each other! And I LOVE Belfast in spring too!!!!

Nana said...

Oh...sorry...that was from Nana in Canada!!

B Clair said...

Awh, Zoe .. these are wonderful! I love Emma's painting and I wished I had thought of framing my kid's drawings!! I noticed it on the show "Everyone Loves Raymond" ... Debra has the kids drawings/paintings framed and hung up. Oh, and Ben's cheeks look so kissable and his eyes are so deep and gorgeous! Gonna steal the girl's hearts! ♥ I laughed when I saw the bubble picture ... how much fun is that?? LOL And I sighed when I saw your bud - Seriously, I CAN'T wait for spring!! Bring it on, Mother Nature!!!