Sunday 2 January 2011

Aibhlin melting my heart

A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer. ~Author Unknown
Look at how absolutely adorable little Aibhlin is - with a cheeky wee grin and a twinkle in her eye - you gotta love toddlers! It was fabulous to meet this little treasure and have a bit of fun with her in the studio. Turns out, she wasn't shy at all! Thank you to the Doherty gang- the rest of your photos will follow shortly on my website, but enjoy your sneak peek!
1
If you're happy and you know it...
2
There's that twinkle in the eye...
4b
A lovely, happy family - makes my work easy!
3

1 comment:

Marta said...

Hello Zoe Heatherington family, I am the girl that you have been in contact for care of their children. With no premium account could not get in touch with you, but to specify that you have a small photo shop I have searched the internet. Contact me at this email as soon as possible please: m.mb91 @ hotmail.com
I await your prompt response and we can talk freely about everything.
Regards, Marta.