Monday 24 May 2010

One Month On...

Ben is now one month old and as you can see - we still have the smiles on our faces - thankfully he is fitting into our lives very well. Not to say life isn't incredibly hectic and three young ones is easy, but we are surviving and enjoying this short period of "newborn insanity". Now, as a photographer - trying to get all of the shots I am dying (or striving) for seems to be posing more of a challenge for me - but John was very accommodating to help before heading to work (and kept his smile on even after Ben had a wee on his work clothes!!) I would have liked more time for these studio shots - but we did well in the limited time we had. I'll just have to keep working on these...Lucky my mini-model doesn't complain too much :)

30s

29sb

28bs

No comments: