Monday 1 February 2010

Favourite 2009 Photo Competition!

Let the games begin...Now that I have surpassed my 100 fanbase for Zoe Heatherington Photography Facebook Business Page I am holding a photo competition...So, have a look through the photos in the Favourite 2009 Photos Album on my business page and vote for the one you think should win! The winner will receive an 8x10 print of their choice from their photo session. The runners up (2nd and 3rd place) will receive a 5x7 print of their choice from their session. To vote you must be a fan of Zoe Heatherington Photography Facebook Business Page and leave a comment on the photo you wish to win. The photos with the most comments will win the prizes. The competition will run until February 14th so SHOW SOME LOVE for your favourite photo!

The photos are all on my business page, so I chose not to add them here, but instead have included one of my own favourites (for obvious reasons, NOT included in the competition...)
Because my big boy is about to turn TWO!!! My boy who tells me all the time that he loves me (he also loves the sky, lights, moon, etc...but his "I love you Mommy" does it for me EVERY time!) Is as quick to look for trouble as to apologize for it afterwards. I don't like how fast he is growing up but just ADORE the little person he is growing into.....more on the birthday boy Jack later this week...

jjs

No comments: