Wednesday 12 August 2009

Summer adventures in photography!

Well, what an adventurous and exciting summer I am having. 5 weeks in glorious Canada. I laughed when people complained about the weather over there - it was beautiful - I live in Ireland, remember! But it was just fabulous to spend time with my family and friends and have my children get to know their Canadian relatives, friends and heritage. What will they remember most: my mother's dogs, their cousins and new little friends, oh and of course, the Canadian treats! Anyways, during this time, I was incredibly busy photographing families - my camera was in serious overdrive mode! So, I will post some "sneaky peekies" of them in the next few days, but the galleries may take a bit longer.

Here are the Platten family - Jacquie looking gorgeous as ever - you would never know they were just from camping...Scott and their two little cuties, Leah and Crosby. Same age as Emma and Jack, and just as busy!

1
5b
6
Love this of Jacq and her babes...
4b
3
2b
Thank you Jacquie, Scott, Leah and Crosby - you were great and did well under the pressure of: camping, thunderstorms and an audience!

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Thank you so much Zoe for taking some great snap shots of our family. It was so wonderful to see you and the kids. You're an amazing photographer & friend!